Property tax bill about-turn
The government is rethinking its property tax bill which aimed to raise €180 million; €120 million more than suggested by the troika.
THE GOVERNMENT has backed down from its intention to update immovable property prices by applying a formula that stakeholders had said would hike up taxes many times over and would drive the Cyprus economy deeper into recession.
- VAT on the Letting of Immovable Property
01 March 2018
- Government striving for Title Deeds solution
01 February 2018
- 2017: A Better Year for Property Sales
01 January 2018
- Cyprus citizenship by Investment ranked 1st in Europe and 7th in the world
28 December 2017
- Job opening
13 March 2017
- The new regime for a Cyprus Permanent Residence Permit via property investment
02 January 2017
- New Criteria and Procedure for Cyprus Citizenship by Investment
13 November 2016
- New PrimeStar Website Now LIVE!
06 November 2016
- List your property
02 May 2016
- Property prices are still dropping
07 October 2014